About Benson SEO
The need for a Washington, DC-based inbound marketing consultant became evident as founder Scott Benson noticed many of the small businesses in his DC neighborhood had under-optimized Web sites. How can a local business attract new customers if those potential customers can’t find them online? It’s a simple concept with less than simple solutions for many small business owners.
Familiar with SEO but not sure about “inbound marketing”?
The new term “inbound marketing” comes from an industry shift away from the label of SEO and more toward the idea of inbound marketing. Inbound marketing includes all non-paid online marketing tactics. Rather than paying to lure customers from email, cold calling or paid search placements, inbound tactics focus on providing great content and resources for potential customers to find and learn more about your company. You’re earning their trust first and business second. Benson SEO is founded on this principle coupled with executing best practices in SEO, Social Marketing, Content Marketing and Web Analytics.
Benson’s 12+ years of online marketing experience covers small, mid-and enterprise-level businesses, as well as international SEO. Five years of Benson’s recent experience was spent gaining an appreciation of the merging of PR and search marketing principles as the SEO Manager for a leading PR, marketing and news distribution software company.
If you need to increase your online visibility and demonstrate the results of your marketing efforts, please review our services and learn what we can do for you in:
- Content Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Social Marketing
Contact us for a quote. Thanks for stopping by!
All opinions expressed on bensonseo.com are solely those of Benson’s and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of the organizations with which he is affiliated.
Where else can you find Scott Benson’s work?
- 52 Content Marketing Tips for SEO, – Website Magazine (contributor)
- How to Perform an SEO Health Check on Your Small Business Website, – The Washington Post
- The Future of Digital Marketing, – Social Media Today
- SEO Beyond Keywords: 4 New Tactics, – Target Marketing
- Five Essential Technical SEO Tips For PR Pros, – Sword and the Script
- The New Reality of Social SEO, – Website Magazine (contributor)
- 7 Quick Tips to Make Your Site More Search Friendly, – IT World (contributor)